1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?


I am really looking forward to look at the film studies in media because i am really enjoy watching dramas and movies.


2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?

I hope i can learn  editing and cinematography 


3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?


Grade 9 is my goal but i am happy if i get a Grade 8 too.


4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.)


I use my phone the most  to access media.


5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? 

My average screen time on Tiktok is 42 minutes and i don't know about Whatsaap or Netflix as it doesn't  show.


6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?

My last  tv programme i watched was a korean drama called weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?

I don't listen to music much but when i do i listen to it on youtube

8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?

I love playing roblox  its very entertaining and makes me have fun.

9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? 

Yes i am on social media and i mostly use tiktok because it  teaches me new things  and it also makes me feel more positive and entertained.

10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?

I think social media is both good and bad in ways  for example its good because it helps young people to communicate with their friends and express themselves however it also has downsides because people argue online and can make hurtful comments but it also depends as well on what apps they use because social media is good if it is used wisely by young people but it can also bad if it is not used appropriately

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denotation and Connotation

film poster